Please make sure you have read and understood the Terms and Conditions before proceeding.
By accessing this service, you shall be deemed to have accepted to be legally bound by the Terms and Conditions.
- This service is meant for customer’s purchase of EWash Car Wash Services.
- EWash Pte. Ltd. is not liable for any loss or damages including any damages or scratches to your vehicle or loss of your possession.
- There will be no washing on Public Holidays.
- No harmful chemicals will be used on your vehicle.
- Cleaning will be done on your vehicle’s exterior body and rims using our Waterless solution and clean microfiber cloths.
- Your will received a Push Notification / Email after each complete wash.
- The Company reserves the right to cancel the car wash services for any reason. In these circumstances, the Company will refund any monies paid by you for the period for which our services is not provided
- Customer’s Responsibilities
- Customers must produce Vehicle registration card/ or other documents of title for verification when requested.
- Your vehicle must be parked within your estate’s allocated carpark(s) between 2100hrs – 0100hrs for washing to be conducted on that day. rs advised to park their vehicle in a sheltered area on wash day for wash to be carried out even on rainy days.
- Customers are advised to park their vehicle in a sheltered area on wash day for wash to be carried out even on rainy days.
- You may not at anytime solicit any employee of the Company to terminate their relationship with the Company or for any other work (whether in relation to the scope of the work of the Company).
- Please do not approach our employees if washing is not done satisfactorily
- Please email a feedback to us via our website for any complaints or compliments.
- Our employees’ bonuses are greatly dependent on your feedback.
- We will do our best to ensure that a good job is done.
- Ensure that you have selected the right package and choice payment mode.
- If you do not receive your confirmation invoice receipt within 2 working days after the transaction, please forward the following information: your name, vehicle registration number, name of condo and your contact number to support@EWashSG.com .
- All payment made are non-refundable.
- We accept Debit/Credit card payments online.
- Without prejudice to all its rights, EWash may at its discretion, require you to pay the differences in subscription charges including an administrative fee, if it is found that any information provided by you in the Application for Car Wash Services or other relevant document is false or incorrect.
- EWash will issue receipt for payment of car wash services using this e-application or app.
- EWash Pte. Ltd. reserves the right to change/amend the terms and conditions from time to time.
By checking the box, you would have deemed to have read, understood and agreed to these Terms and Conditions.
* Best Effort Basis: Our services are provided on a best efforts basis – we will not be held responsible in the event that we are unable to clean, remove stains, or otherwise restore any surface, fabric, or condition on your vehicle. All services listed in our marketing material are for reference only, and do necessarily represent a guarantee that the service was performed depending upon the condition of your vehicle or upon a special extenuating circumstance.
** Incidental Damage: We are not responsible for any incidental damage that may occur while your vehicle is in our possession, including but not limited to any damage related to pre‐existing conditions (tears, scratches, dents, stains, odors, etc.) damage to automated windshield wiper systems, wiper blades, rear window wipers, loose interior trim or exterior moldings, exterior mirrors, trailer hitch caps, roof racks, power antennas, insignias, aftermarket accessories (bug shields, sun visors), magnetic signage, running boards, hood ornaments, or alloy, chrome or mag wheels, headlights, rear lamps, or reflectors.
We will be responsible for any damage we cause while driving your vehicle and for anything we break or damage in the course of providing our service, so long as the damage did not involve a prior condition.